under construction

under construction
under construction

Blog in transition

This blog is in transition ! We all want simple living ! Mutual Respect for all !

Hart vol drome - Heart full of Dreams !

Hart vol drome - Heart full of Dreams !

Juanita du Plessis & Theus Jordaan (2012) - a team made in heaven ?

netwerk

netwerk: Diamond packages: Juanita and Doepie (hubby) don't want to talk about their 'partnership'

Friday, July 5, 2024

You are married for many years, and you trust her, all seems to be in order. She has a flight to catch and in the hurry she forgets to close her messenger on the family computer, and then you read this:

SHE: trust was there from the beginning, I still felt that there is a present from God ... and a way should be found for us ...
HE:if we both believe it is important for us,do not run away ....
SHE:I can understand that A... is part of your life... you know also I have a "partner" that is part of my life ... But our relationship is ONLY our relationship.And my relationship with you, is with YOU ... not with A ... that doesn't mean I cannot be his friend, but what is between us should be between you and me... not you,me and A....
I like A... a lot,but for you it is different feelings,deeper feelings IT IS LOVE !! I have the largest heart in the world, and I know if you love someone, really LOVE, you accept him as he is ... and find ways to make it work ...


IndianFlag1

PEACE !

PEACE !
All we are saying is give peace a chance !

India Time Zone

Time in New Delhi, Delhi, India (GMT+5:30)

Stars